Sunday, July 17, 2011

BE HAPPY


Feel free to play this video while you read.
 
hap·py  (hp)adj. hap·pi·er, hap·pi·est
1. Characterized by good luck; fortunate.
2. Enjoying, showing, or marked by pleasure, satisfaction, or joy.
3. Being especially well-adapted; felicitous: a happy turn of phrase.
4. Cheerful; willing: happy to help.
 
I feel like lately I have been surrounded by unhappy people.  I had a bullet list of 12 items to prove it...with more that I could have easily added.  I decided to delete the list for fear it would expose some of the people who have made the comments.  That would be risky business, to say the least. All of the items on my list have happened in the last couple of weeks and it's really starting to get.on.my.nerves.

Don't get me wrong...I have my complaints and belly-aching, too.  You can ask my husband and kids and they will be more than happy to confirm this.  But I certainly hope it's not to the extent that people don't want to be around me...that would be due to many other aspects of my personality :)

But seriously?

Life is short.  BE HAPPY people!

And if you are a happy person...make it contagious!

Wishing you a peaceFULLYsimple...and HAPPY day!
Jeanine

No comments:

Post a Comment