Friday, May 23, 2014

ENDURANCE. REALLY?

This Sunday I am scheduled to talk to the children at both services during the Children's Moment at church.

The Sunday School theme for month of May is, "Endurance".

The lesson this week encourages the kids to stick with it because God knows the end of the story and encourages them to find huge comfort in discovering that no matter what they face, God has it already worked out. 

Endurance.

Really?

Considering the events of the last few days...weeks...actually the last couple of months...being scheduled to do this message on "endurance" is quite ironic...and honestly, a little humorous.

I'm going to trust God to guide my heart and mind.  Trust that he will provide the message for this servant to deliver.

Because on my own...I got nothin'!

Wish me luck!

Wishing you a peaceFULLYsimple day!

peace.
jeanine

No comments:

Post a Comment