Tuesday, May 20, 2014

SEVENTEEN DAYS

We're almost there.

Yep...just a little...bit...longer...

Twelve more days of school until summer break...17 if you count weekends.

Those of you who know me really well know that this mamma loves summer break.

I love having my kids home...even if sometimes they are just lumped on the couch or complaining of being bored.

They are home.

Home.

I know some moms who dread this time of year.

Dread.it.

They can hardly wait for school to start up again in the fall.

I'll admit, there will be days during the upcoming months of June, July and August that I, too, will welcome the thought of the next school year.

But even on those days I'll still like the fact that they are home.

Because I love the presence of my children.

Seventeen more days.

Wishing you a peaceFULLYsimple day.

peace.
jeanine

No comments:

Post a Comment