Thursday, April 10, 2014

WRITE EVERY DAY

~ Yesterday ~
The conversation went something like this:

PS (inquiring look):  "You haven't been writing."
Me:  "Yeah...I know.  It's been a while."
PS:  "A writer once told me that a writer needs to write something every day."
Me:  "Yes.  Okay.  Well...just so you know...in my head I am constantly writing.  In the car on my way here today I wrote several different things."

Writing.

I love to write.

LOVE.IT.

So why don't I?

What's holding me back?

Hmmm...

What IS holding me back?

Um...nothing.

Nothing is holding me back.

Except...maybe...me.

I need to stop that holding back stuff.

I need to start writing again...

. . .

Hey...whatta ya know...I just did.


Wishing you a peaceFULLYsimple day.

peace.
jeanine


No comments:

Post a Comment